- In 1952 President Truman established one day a year as a "National Day of Prayer."
- In 1988 President Reagan designated the First Thursday in May of each year as the National Day of Prayer.
In June 2007 (then) Presidential Candidate Barack Obama declared that the USA "Was no longer a Judeo-Christian nation."
- In 2010 President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse of "not wanting to offend anyone"
- On September 25, 2009 from 4 AM until 7 PM, a National Day of Prayer for the Muslim religion was held on Capitol Hill. There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day. A seond day of Muslim prayer was held October 15, 2010.
- click here for proof
- Does this amount to a very selection application (literally non-existent) of 'separation of church and state'?
- Should we be concerned with the direction this country is headed (knowing that the Koran advocates very unkind things for those who cannot be
converted to Islam)?
Previous blogs (To view , click on desired scrolling link)