An article from the American Spectator reports Attorney General Eric Holder, head of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is more interested in helping felons vote than in helping the military to vote.
American Spectator article here
- Yet, DOJ has no legislative mandate whatsoever to involve itself with helping felons to vote!
- other recent Holder bloopers....
- Refusing to uphold present federal illegal immigration statutes while sueing the state of Arizona for mimicing federal statutes in an effort to control rampant illegal immigration
- Reversing DOJ position on holding KSM 9-11 terrorist trial in New York City
- Dropping all voter intimidation charges again New Black Panther Party
- Revelations that DOJ will not prosecute civil rights cases which involve whites as the plaintiffs
- How pathetic is all of this?