Michelle Obama requires more than twenty (20) attendants. Here is First Lady Michelle Obama's servant list and their pay scale:
- $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
- $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
- $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
- $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
- $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
- $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
- $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
- $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
- $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
- $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
- $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
- $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
- $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary to The First Lady)
- $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special=2 0 Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to The First Lady)
- $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
- $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
- $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
- $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
- $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
- $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
These salaries over four years total $6,364,000! That's money from your and my taxes.
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
(Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.) This is community organizing at it's finest.
Copyright 2009 CanadaFreePress.Com
Interesting how you don't hear anything about this in U.S. media. You could bet we would have heard about it if it was a Republican administration.