Holders of medical flexible savings accounts (FSA) - heads up! As a result of healthcare reform (Obamacare), the new ruling states that any OTC item that is considered a drug or medicine will now require a prescription written by your doctor in order to be reimbursed from your FSA plan.
- This includes the following:
- allergy and sinus medications
- anti-itch and insect bite medications
- baby rash ointments and creams
- cough, cold and flu medications
- pain relief products
If you have come to expect daft "hope and change" from Obama and the Dem's, please ask yourself if this is not carrying things too far!
Anatomy of a Failing Presidency article here
Previous blogs (To view , click on desired scrolling link)