- When White House political operative David Axlerod was asked by CBS’ Bob Schieffer to back up the accusation that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce ads are based on foreign money, Axlerod offered no proof.
- Schieffer responded dismissively: “Is that the best you can do?”
- Even the uber-liberal New York Times has criticized this as a baseless smear campaign - NYT article here
- These blatantly false political statements only intensify the free enterprise vote. Anti-business candidates and their allies ran on a platform of hope and change. Now, they are running from their actual records of supporting government run health care, cap and trade, massive spending and skyrocketing debt.
- q.v. this Democratic Party ad (the subject is running for Senator in West Virginia - click here for video
- I can't think of the last time we saw a democrat with a gun in an add - things must be very desparate!
Previous blogs (To view , click on desired scrolling link)